Keeping a bright, healthy smile
We offer a range of support:
- Support for Health Visitor assessment clinics with child oral health packs and oral health family support.
- Training for early year’s staff, health visiting teams, school health teams, school staff, dental teams, nursing and care staff, carers of vulnerable groups and a range of health professionals.
- Educational resource loan box for schools, nurseries, care homes, vulnerable groups and colleges, to access and deliver consistent and current oral health information to their groups.
- Work with local dental teams to promote oral health within their practices.
- Support for local and national campaigns and community based events throughout the year.
Children’s toothpaste available for sale at a reduced ‘no profit’ cost
Currently, adults and children living in St Helens are in the top category for poorest dental health in the whole country and we are working with local education and family settings to support the St Helens Wellbeing Oral Health programme.
Our Wellbeing service provides access to oral health education for children and families and includes training and resources. We also have a supply of children’s toothpaste available at a reduced ‘no profit’ cost.
- If you work in a setting with young children and Families and would like to take part in our oral health champion programme, please get in touch.
- If you would like to purchase toothpaste, please contact us directly on 01744 371111 or ask at your local school or nursery.
How do I access the service?
To find out more information, please use our contact form and we will get back to you.
Get in touch with us today
Telephone 01744 371111 or Email email@example.com