National Smile Month 2020
The campaign highlights three key messages, all of which go a long way in helping us develop and maintain a healthy mouth. They are:
- Brush your teeth last thing at night and on at least one other occasion with a fluoride toothpaste.
- Cut down on how much sugary food and drink you have, and how often you have them.
- Visit your dentist regularly, as often as they recommend.
- National Smile Month 2020 takes place between 18 May and 18 June. (TBC)
- Ultimately, the aim is to help us achieve good physical and mental well-being by improving our oral health.