Crisis & Suicide Prevention
Crisis support Click Here
Mersey Care24/7 Crisis Line - free to call from mobile and landlines (the service is available for all ages incl. Children and Young People) Click Here
0800 051 1508 for people living in Halton, Knowsley, St Helens and Warrington
0800 051 3253 for people living in Wigan
SHOUT Text service text REACH to 85258 - for adults, Children and Young People, providing free 24/7 access to Mental Health Support and Advice.
- Samaritans 24 hr support for anyone struggling to cope
- Samaritans Self-Help App. Explore relaxation techniques straight away or take your self-help further by creating an account with Samaritans.
- CALM (support for men) free, confidential helpline and webchat, 5pm - midnight 7 days a week
- Shout 24/7 Crisis Text Service - Text SHOUT to 85258. If you are deaf text DEAF to 85258 (See Signhealth for more info)
- Calm Harm app - Help when you feel like self harming
- Grassroots Stay Alive App download this useful suicide prevention resource (Android + iTunes)
- Mental Health & Suicide Prevention
- Zerosuicidealliance FREE suicide prevention training
- Ring NHS 111 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- HOPELINEUK If you are a young person (under 35) at risk of suicide or are worried about a young person at risk of suicide run by Papyrus