Our community food team can support you to make healthier food choices and adopt healthy eating habits
We deliver a variety of practical activities, information and guidance around food and nutrition for all ages, Including information on the Eatwell Guide, healthy weight, active play, good oral health in schools and community settings.
Our fun, friendly Cook and Taste sessions encourage you and your family to make small changes to the food that you buy, prepare and eat, taste new foods, learn cookery skills and make tasty healthy meals on a budget, Sessions are free.
- Cook and Taste - Practical cooking sessions
- Fit 4 all early years - Parent programme to support healthy eating and physical activity for 2 - 4 year olds
- Fit 4 all schools - classroom based healthy eating and physical activity programme for key stage 2
- Nutrition training- for professionals working with children in early years settings
- Healthy early year status (HEYS) - An award given to settings that demonstrates a community commitment to health and wellbeing of children
- Tasty tuck - An award given to schools who promote the provision of healthy snacks throughout the school day
How do I access the service?
Get in touch with us today for support, advice and to book a place on any of our activities
Telephone 01744 371111 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org